Dental Implant Options For Denture Wearers
There are many reasons to consider implant-supported dentures:
- Eating, chewing, laughing and smiling with confidence
- No false upper palate lets patients taste their food better
- Implants are fixed into the jawbone, providing stable teeth that never move
- The ability to chew normally keeps the jawbone stimulated and prevents bone loss
- No need to use gooey denture adhesives
- No more embarrassing moments from loose or ill-fitting dentures
- Minimally invasive procedures mean quick recovery time
- Perfect for those with no teeth or those about to lose their teeth
- New Teeth in One Day technology
Tired of Loose Dentures? Keeping Dentures in Place Is a “Snap” with Dental Implants
Many denture wearers complain that their dentures slip, are uncomfortable and become loose over time. This is especially true of lower dentures. Stabilizing lower dentures with dental implants is an affordable, effective solution for keeping them in place. Dr. Knorr can stabilize your lower denture using as few as two dental implants. The implants are fitted with custom attachments that allow you to easily “snap” the denture in and out of place when necessary.
In some cases, Dr. Knorr can even revamp your existing denture to snap onto dental implants.
To make an appointment call: 320-288-7797
“Dr. Knorr is very professional, does excellent work and has great people working for him. The removal of my bad upper and lower teeth was done with very minimal pain, and my new upper and lower fit quite well. My teeth haven’t looked this good in many years.”