To our valued patients and friends,
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot recently, and all of us are looking forward to resuming normal operations.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are designed for you to receive care that’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies to stay up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that is issued.
When you come in for your next appointment, you may see some changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will text you a screening questionnaire before your visit. We will ask those same questions again when you are in the office. If you show any signs or symptoms of COVID, or you have known to be exposed to COVID, please re-schedule your appointment.
- Once you arrive for your appointment, remain in your car. Call for text the office that you have arrived and reference what vehicle you are in. We will contact the clinician assigned to your case, and you will be notified when to proceed to the doors. No one is to accompany you inside the building. If the patient is a child, one guardian can accompany them, but must wear a mask.
- Upon entry your temperature will be taken, if your temperature is above 100.4 degrees you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. Masks are required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed as to allow for social distancing between patients. That could mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Our new office hours are 7:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday.
- We have recently installed a high-volume air exchanger to our ventilation system in added efforts to reduce airborne contaminants.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to servicing our patients, neighbors and friends again.