Teeth Whitening at Forever Smiles in Glencoe
Are your teeth dull, yellow, stained or discolored? Your lifestyle and the aging process can stain and darken teeth, which can make you look older than you actually are. The answer to your problem is high-tech teeth whitening. Dr. Knorr can whiten teeth that have yellowed due to drinking coffee, smoking tobacco or from merely age itself with professional teeth whitening systems.
Professional Teeth Whitening
Dr. Knorr provides teeth whitening that results in a beautiful smile that is healthy and natural-looking. At Forever Smiles, we use both Zoom and the KöR® Teeth Whitening system. KöR permanently gets rid of the toughest stains, including those caused by tetracycline. KöR treatment is gentle, it can be used by those with sensitive teeth, and its results are long-lasting. A simple at-home maintenance program is all that is needed to keep your teeth bright for years to come, possibly even for the rest of your life.
With Zoom, we follow up our in -office teeth whitening treatment with take-home whitening kits that include custom-made trays and whitening gel.
Why do I need teeth whitening?
Your teeth tend to become discolored as you age and live your life. Here are a few ways your teeth may become discolored over the years:
- Poor dental hygiene is one of the main reasons why your teeth may appear dingy and discolored. Those who do not brush or floss properly run the risk of having yellow teeth.
- As you age, the outer surface of your tooth wears away, leaving the naturally yellow dentin showing.
- Food and drinks, such as cola, red wine and coffee, leave stains on the enamel.
- Certain diseases and medication treatments can cause tooth discoloration.
- Tobacco smoke significantly stains the enamel of the tooth.
- Genetics plays a role in the color of your teeth.
Free Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
A member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Knorr has been recreating beautiful smiles that complement his patient’s features for more than a decade.
Your Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation includes:
- Meet with Dr. Knorr
- Learn your treatment options
- Get your questions answered
Call us at: 320-288-7797